Sunday, December 18, 2011

Fishnets and Onesies

Sorry for the hiatus folks! This is my busiest time of year with making presents for my family and friends, clients, parties and not to mention seeing this guy......who no one at our house likes very much but he doesn't look too happy either if you ask me.


Someone please explain why this outfit is appropriate for one of Santa's helpers.........

We liked Mrs. Claus much better. 

Here's a shot of Sally's Christmas dress. We made Eleanor one to match it. It was a group effort....one of my sweet friends did this beautiful smocking, my mom did the french knots and halos and then I put it together. Apparently this smocking plate is pretty time consuming. But it looks great!

Smocked bishop dress

They wore it to church today


I tried the applique template on some onesies that I saw on pinterest (link on previous post) and gave them to a friend who just had a baby. I thought they looked great! Great use for extra fabric and very easy to do.


That's all for us until the new year! Merry Christmas!!!

Pssssst...........These are the most deeeelish christmas cookies ever!!! William said they would "make a chiuaua break a log chain" (harharhar)....I found them on pinterest and the recipe is here




No comments:

Post a Comment