Friday, August 3, 2012

Here Lately...

It's been a while since my last post! Life is crazy and blogging has taken a backseat.....but sewing hasn't, so I'm about to just do a picture drop of everything I've made in the last couple of months. Contact me if you're interested in anything and I can make one for you!

Winnie Dress (this one was made as an AU game day dress which pained me but I made it anyway...RTR!)


Junebug Dress

Sarah top (bow is in the back) and ruffle shorts

Summer bubble with matching bucket hat

Smocked bishop dress and slip. I tried a new technique on the slip to do the edges using a wide blind hem stitch on my machine and it worked great! It gives the slip a pretty scalloped look but without the trouble of using a scalloped stitch and then cutting cutting cutting.....this is much faster!


 Euro Pillow Shams

Anna Day Gown (loved this in pink)







 

No comments:

Post a Comment